erin30186
Does anyone ever read about "Hundewinter" ? Does anyone ever read "Hundewinter" ? It's a German novel ~ If you ever read about this book, pls tell me !!! I need someone who can help me to translate it ~
May 19, 2013 8:06 PM
4
0
Hi Erin! Is everything okay? So as I could to perceive the hundewinter means "very cold or freezing" when you are having heavy snow. I hope to help you with my comments.
I see. Unfortunately I haven't read the book yet.
I'm not going to translate the whole book.I just need someone who read about this book so that I can ask the words that I don't know because there's to many words I don't understand. :( and I wish I can ask the one who read this book before
Erin, italki is not a translation service but a community to help with learning languages! If you have got any question about "Hundewinter", please write down the phrase(s) you don't understand. We can surely help you then. But we definitly won't translate the whole book for you.
erin30186
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, German, Korean
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Korean