Gerry Gerry
I'm training tae-bo? meaning If I say I'm training tae-bo"" will people understand that I'm a trainer or that I I'm practicing it? How to say it in the meaning of practicing it? (I do tae-bo ?)
May 21, 2013 8:28 AM
4
0
I'm doing tae-bo.
I'd never heard of it until i just Googled it, but most people would guess it was a martial art just by the name. You can just say "I do Tae-Bo" and people will assume it's a martial art even if they've never heard of it before. You can say "I practice Tae-Bo", "I'm training Tae-Bo" or even "I do Tae-Bo training", but it's normal just to say "I do Tae-Bo".
Gerry Gerry
Bulgarian, English, French