Tina
Do u have many efficient ways to remember words? I found it is not easy to remember words, why?
May 22, 2013 1:21 AM
3
0
it is useful for verb or adjective .noun is easier , all you have to do is rote learning .
I advise you can use every single works to make a organized sentence to help you remember words. For instance , if you learned a word "considerate" , you might use "considerate" to make a sentence. "He is absolutely a considerate supervisor ." every time you meet this word , your sentence would recall you instantly. I do not know how other people remember tons of words , but I am sure it is useful for me. THAT IS MY PLAIN EXPERIENCE
grap some note and write on the new word that you don't remember well and post it on the object which it belongs to .. for example: post the word "fridge" on the fridge to see it every time you open the door of the fridge ..... another way, i used to split words and relate them with a familiar words that i know.. for example: before I didn't know how to pronounce (toilet), i used to say (twalate) and of course no one understood me xD .. then i googled the pronunciation of it .. n now i know so i split it into (toy) and (let) .. now i remember it very well !
Tina
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, Japanese, Korean
English, Japanese, Korean