Di F.
why does "junk" mean this? Male genitalia? I don't want it to sound vulgar. But I heard this in a video and I'm wondering why it has a meaning of that? To know more about English and English-speaking world culture includes being aware when people are talking dirty too. But I can't ask questions like this to anyone around me, so I resort to italki... Thank you!
May 22, 2013 4:41 AM
11
0
We hve lots of names for male genitalia, one of them being "junk". You just have to use your own imagination to understand why we use that term.
Junk is probably very confusing to you. Junk can mean male genitalia, or can be used as "inappropriate female parts" to touch like in the Kesha song. To further confuse you, "junk in the trunk" refers to a woman with big buttocks.
ha, thank you 新西兰叔叔!
As you resort to Italki, they resort to a code. I suspect they use this obscure term for exactly the same reason you can't ask people round you. It is one of those things understood to mean something else that is not mentioned. So as long as all understand, then you can talk about something that noone can say.
Di F.