Qing
Excep for a disease, does "medical condition" have other meanings in English? My question is just my question title. Thank you very much.
22 maj 2013 09:51
7
0
Perhaps "disease" is a bit strong. A medical condition is any medical problem - physical, psychological - that needs to be treated or managed. I'm unaware of any other uses of the term.
22 maja 2013
Medical conditions have large area of definition, it include, * Health care system, for example: Medical conditions in rural area. *Treatment or theraphy, *Medical conditions for any product that export or import from any country. *Physical or mentally test or proof, that require for applying job and any institute. *Psychological level, like shuan mention above, used frequently during disaster affected or battlefield place. *Also policy of government that help for peoples living standard. etc
22 maja 2013
*crystal
4 czerwca 2013
Thank you, laogui. Your explanation is cystal clear. I better understand this term now.
4 czerwca 2013
disease is one category of medical condition. It broadly means a problem, disease, illness, accident. You may also ask what is their medical condition? requesting information about their condition from the medical viewpoint - say if there is a car accident, or work-place accident, or trouble in childbirth or H1N1 virus ...
31 maja 2013
Qing
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese