magge
Reference letter - need some help - If you have any tips for writting reference letter please share Here are fragments from my friend's ref. letter that need to be corrected. But first question is what tens should it be written in? Like for example: She was working with commitment OR She has been working with commitment She has not worked earlier in sales OR She did not work... OR She has not been working Beginning: She was working with commitment... - is that tense correct? She always fulfills the targets correct on time. She is friendly and helpful for (or to) the other team members. She is open to new challenges and finding herself in new situations. I observed her daily work and her behave in the different situations... Her experience will be helpful for (or to) you. Open to (or for) new challenges... She has been working as self-employee. She had not been working earlier in sales and had to learn... - are the tenses correct? At the end her Manager says: I was working with her... - is that tense correct? Thank you in advance
May 22, 2013 5:02 PM
1
0
She has been working with commitment. She always fulfills targets (goals or tasks sounds better) on time. She is friendly and helpful to other team members. She is open to new challenges and finding herself in new situations. I have observed her daily work and her behave in the different situations... Her experience will be helpful for you. She is pen to new challenges...She has been self-employed. She has not worked (or she has never worked) in sales and had to learn I need more context for "I was working with her"
magge
English, Italian, Spanish
English, Italian