Eimantas
Could you please correct this paragraph? There are different ways to improve one's language skills. To begin with, we should repeat things over and over. This will help us to memorise everything we need for a long time. Moreover, we have to listen to other students speaking and try to notice their mistakes. It will help us to avoid lots of errors while speaking and, what is the most important, to realise that we make these mistakes too. Furthermore, reading literature in other languages could also improve our language skills. There are hundreds of interesting books in English, German, French and Spanish available in the library. As a result, we could hone both our reading skills and vocabulary. In addition to this, watching movies in the language you want to learn is also a great idea. There is no doubt that your listening skills will be improved. To sum up, there thousands of ways to improve our language skills. Everything is possible because of our computers and other electronic devices in our century.
May 22, 2013 6:44 PM
4
0
I think someone corrected this.
I think someone corrected this.
I think someone corrected this.
It is better to post paragraphs in your notebook on italki. It is much easier for people to correct paragraphs when they are in your notebook
Eimantas
English, French, German, Lithuanian
English, French, German