Andrey
Community Tutor
is it correct? especially i want you to exlain me tenses if it`s wrong. )What was a object before went in this country? or What had been object before you wnet in this country? 2)What object had you got when you were going in this country? or somth else? Thank you!
May 22, 2013 7:06 PM
5
0
Hi Andrey! Ok, purpose. Now, I have another question, sorry! Because I do not know what the purpose is for, in your sentence. Examples: What is the purpose of a hat? The purpose of a hat is to keep your head dry. What is your purpose for learning French? My purpose of learning French is to be able to speak in Tahiti. When you ask "what purpose do you have now", is it the purpose OF studying, or the purpose OF learning Russian language, or something else? This is difficult to explain, do you understand what I am saying?!
I don't think we understand what you mean by 'object'. Can you give an example? The word has many definitions! It can be a purpose, like "What was the object of your trip to Montreal". "The object was to learn French". These are both written in past tense. An object can be a thing, like "What objects did you find in the cave". This sentence is past tense also.
Andrey
English, French, Russian, Spanish
English, French, Spanish