Xismy19996
How can I make these more natural? Is that much I ask? Just do as much I asked you to do. Prisoners have been institutionalized for five years that they won't be able to adapt to the exterior environment outside their cell if they get released. The mayor passed a bill to institutionalize a special program which teaches people to understand the importance of safety more.
May 22, 2013 9:15 PM
6
0
Correction: Is that too much to ask for? Just do as much as I asked you to do. Prisoners who have been institutionalized for five years , won't be able to adapt to the exterior environment when they get released. The mayor passed a bill to instigate a special program which will teach people to understand the importance of safety.
Can you people please stop commenting on my questions? And yes Gary I can correct these questions but the problem is awkward phrasing which cannot be detected all the time. The reason I post these questions is so that I can get rid of much awkward phrasing as possible. Oh yeah. Let me tell you something: My profile is half a lie because I actually never lived in Australia and lived in Canada the rest of my life. And the reason I did that is because I don't want to be pestered by certain people. So please don't ask me about those certain people and don't ask me why I ask these questions despite being a native speaker. I already sent a private message to Alan on why I am asking these questions and I think I don't need to justify to more people because I am not doing anything wrong. I just want to get rid of many awkward phrasing in my English. And please do not further comment. Thank you and have a good day.
Is your profile a lie? You claim that you are a native English speaker, from Australia, living in Canada. If that was true, how can you possibly not be able to correct these yourself?
I sent you a private message, which you have not answered.
Xismy19996
Bengali, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
Bengali, French, Hindi, Russian, Serbian, Spanish