Killua
How I improve my spoken English?
May 23, 2013 6:34 AM
5
0
It requires a lot practice in your daily life,you can imporve it fast by simulating foreign movies or tv series or some shows related to English. Moreover, you can choose some beautiful articles that motivate and inspire you most to recite them by heart. What matters most that you must be brave enough to communicate with foreigners or your friends,speak louder and don't be afraid to make mistakes.Participating in some extracurricular activities on campus will also help you a lot ,such as joining some English Clubs or English corners. Practice makes perfect.
If you want, you can use http://www.wikipedia.org/ and read about topics that interest you and are already familiar with. As an example, I read about video games I played and movies I've already seen, and you can select different languages to read it. After a while, it becomes easier to talk about what you read.
Killua
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese