Daria
Is it fair to dismiss maybe good employee and meddle with other people's private lives? Today I've read an interesting article in russian newspaper about a militery man (brigadier) from USA, who was fired because of unfaithlessness to his wife.We have no such laws in our constition / army regulations and I wonder, is it fair to dismiss maybe good employee and meddle with other people's private lives?
May 23, 2013 7:54 AM
3
0
There is more to this story that you have said. He was inoilved with 2 women and compromised national security.
Ups, I will correct, I'm a begginner at this site ^^ Could you, please, help?I can't find how to cancel my question?
Ah, you better would have started a discussion item instead of a question, since this does not concern a language related thing, right? Anyway, I think it is stupid. I think people their sex life are their own business. It's typical American though, they are very conservative in this.
Daria