Daria
Is it fair to dismiss maybe good employee and meddle with other people's private lives? Today I've read an interesting article in russian newspaper about a militery man (brigadier) from USA, who was fired because of unfaithlessness to his wife.We have no such laws in our constition / army regulations and I wonder, is it fair to dismiss maybe good employee and meddle with other people's private lives?
May 23, 2013 8:01 AM
3
0
This was a huge embarrassment for the American military because the man involved was pursued by 2 women one of whom had access to his emails and compromised national security.
Thats not true, the USAF has Brigadier Generals.....
I find that hard to believe. Firstly, a brigadier is an English rank, not American. (or is that a translation error?) But anyway, I think that the USA has similar rules, and I really don't think that adultery is ever grounds for dismissal.
Daria