CcDd
phrases.. Each of these phrases has a different meaning. how to use them in sentence? Can you tell me? A. make of B. make for C. make up D. make into
May 23, 2013 12:32 PM
1
0
A."What do you make of this?" It is usually used in a question form to ask what someone thinks of something. B. (As a native speaker, I haven't heard this used in a sentence very often it at all.) The only think that I can think is if you enter a noun inbetween "make" and "for" then, you can use it like this, "Lets make a cake for Andrew." C. (Can be used as a verb or a noun) Verb: My mom and dad had a fight yesterday but they made up today. - Means to reconcile with one another/ to forgive each other for fighting with each other. Noun: "I need to put on my make-up before I go out to dinner!" - Means the beauty products that you put on your face. D. "We are going to take these old and make them into a bike." Means to transform / create something into something else. Hope this helped. :)
CcDd
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian
Russian