jean
Are these sentence correct ? 1. ***I found I have a great passion in hospitality industry and management. This experience was a big turning point in my life.*** Can I use "found" to express that ? or have other way to express that ? 2. ***Smile and being positive will always being help.*** I want to say the smile and beong positive always help me to slolve the problem. so is the sentence ok ? Thank you very much in advence :))))
May 24, 2013 9:57 AM
6
0
I think what you are trying to say is: 1. I found that I have a great passion for the hospitality industry. 2. Smiling and being positive always helps me to solve problems. Hope that helps
I can't type out a full response from my mobile, but I can quickly say this. Your sentences are perfect with minor adjustments: "... for the hospitality industry..." "Smiling and being..." "...will always help." or "will always be helpful.".
Hi Jean! If you post this in your "Notebook", the other members can easily help edit it for you. It's a bit harder to edit things here. I hope that helps! :)
@Hasan: "Can I use "found" to express that?" To express what? Also, 'discovered' would technically be applicable here but would be very awkward.
I agree with Jmat. Can I use "found" to express that ? or have other way to express that ? I think 'discovered' will be a better word to use here.
jean