mike29
People, you know what does this mean? One episode is called Brain it up. Dont you know why is it called like that? Here is the plot: When Rocky is removed from her honors classes and CeCe is put in Rocky's honor's classes, they start to see school life in each others feet. They decide the best possible way to settle it is with a dance-off. Thanx.
May 24, 2013 5:14 PM
3
0
I looked for Rocky and CeCe online and found they are on a show called Shake it up. I guess when they did a show about honors classes, they thought it was about brains, so they called it Brain it up, making a play off the show's name. As far as I know, there is no such saying in English. It would basically just mean to use your brains, I guess. In the show description, by the way, it is very strange to say "in each other's feet." We would usually use the idiom "in each other's shoes." It means to see life from another person's perspective.
Do you know what "a play on words" means?
mike29
English, Japanese, Slovak