ERIKA
"LINE" Hi. Today, I want to know about "LINE". In Japan, resently "LINE" is very popular way to contact other person. Of courese I usually use it:) So, I wonder "LINE" is used in other country. please tell me that "LINE" is used in your country.
May 25, 2013 11:00 AM
10
0
I'm from the US, but I'd never heard of it. Is it an app?
many smartphone users use Line here in Indonesia
in our country we use the word LINE in many ways like communicating, or in electric and forming some shapes..
Thanks, Kaitlin^^ Yeah, I think almost Japanese use it. In Asia it's very popular and there are many users. I wanna communicate with a lot of people all over the world. If you dont care please tell me your LINE ID? I wanna talk with you more!
I use LINE everyday and I'm from the UK. It's really good way to interact with people all over the world, especially Japanese people! There are a lot of Japanese users! I think it's really only used widely in Asian countries; Japan, South Korea, Malaysia etc. I don't know anybody here in Scotland who even knows what it is!
ERIKA