sumsum
How can I start learning Arabic and capable to speak with it?please help me and show me a good method. thank you.
May 26, 2013 7:41 PM
4
0
People learn Arabic for a variety of reasons: for work, for travel, for religious purposes, because of marriage or friendship with an Arab, or simply as a hobby. The motivation to some extent determines the most appropriate learning method. Whatever your motive The first thing to decide is whether you want to learn standard/classical Arabic or a colloquial dialect Unless your interest is confined to one particular country, the safest option is to learn a version of the classical language known as Modern Standard Arabic. This is what is used in books, newspapers, radio and television news programmes, political speeches, etc. also if you are planning to learn Arabic because of an interest in Islam, standard Arabic is preferable to a colloquial dialect In all cases, I can help you to learn Arabic
my skype : s1994ahraoui i speackers arabic
Look up youtube for المناهل -- the more you listen the more you be able to imitate.
you can start from this >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI9gZ9F0Shw to learn the (Pronunciation), it's so helpful way to start learning Arabic .
sumsum
Arabic, English, Japanese, Kurdish, Turkish
Arabic, English, Japanese, Turkish