egha
what do you do when you get a big problem in your life????
May 27, 2013 5:27 AM
8
0
just simply, try to finish the problem, not to fast not to slow.. not run out.. just move on,, because any problem always have solutions.. :) keep smile..
If it is a problem where you can change something, act. If its a problem out of your control, at one time you must let go. One way is to say it loudly (when by yourself otherwise people will think you are crazy) . Something like that: okay life is not as i expected, my husband betrayed me, my car was stolen, my house burnt but i did my best and i will try to do better. Anyway I like myself.............
Jeff,, hy Jeff... yea I'll try to do it. however, sometimes I feel that I cannot be survive on this. . sohma.. yea I agree with you. thank u for your answers guysss ;)
Pray, be patient, and keep an open positive mind. Instant gratification is rare in life.
Nuke it!
egha
English, Indonesian, Turkish
English, Turkish