Anyuta
Puzzle time :) Well..there is a puzzle.. I have to make a word from the mixed letters... and there is one I've been looking at for half an hour now... and there is NO word for it, it seems.. I thought, may be, native English speakers can help me (or, possibly, non-native speakers could help me as well :) ). PLEASE! Thank you :) d e r o h j n
May 27, 2013 7:16 AM
10
1
There must be a typo somewhere. You're absolutely right that there are no English words that can be made from that combination of letters; I ran it through several different sites just to make sure.
The only thing I can think of is "Red John", a serial killer character from the TV show The Mentalist. OK, that's two words. The big problem is that you have 4 consonants and two vowels, which means a two-syllable word where the consonants must go together. J doesn't commonly match with other consonants in English words, so I'd expect that to sit by itself. Anyway, here's hoping someone else has a magic answer.
:))) Там картинка еще есть...олень в квадрате или типа того... так что, dj heron приемлемый вариант, спасибо :))))
dj heron ;-)
Anyuta
English, Korean, Russian, Spanish
Korean