I would like some help translating some questions from English into Mandarin about some sports
Snooker and Billiards
1) How big is the biggest professional snooker table？
A) 10 x 5 feet B) 12 x 6 feet C) 9 x 4.5 feet
2) How many balls should there be on the table at the start of a game of snooker?
A) 22 B) 25 C) 19 D) 21
3) How many balls should be on the table at the start of a game of 8-ball billiards
A) 8 B) 9 C) 15 D) 16
4) What is the stick called used to hit the balls in snooker and billiards?
5）What do snooker/billiard players use to help spin the balls?
6) What happens if a player doesn’t hit any balls on their turn in snooker?
A) nothing, it’s the other players go B) the other player gets 4 points and it’s their go C) the other player gets 2 shots D) the other player gets 8 points.
7) What happens if a player doesn’t hit any balls on their turn in billiards?
A) The other player gets 2 shots B) nothing it is the other players turn C) the other player can pick up the ball and move it anywhere they like for their shot.