LoveT8
Why there are 2 verbs in one sentences? Why there are 2 verbs in one sentences? 1. Thanks for the adventure——now go have a new one! ("go" "have") 2. the editorial said that the working class should help expand production and concentrate (its efforts) on economic development. ("help" "expand")
May 27, 2013 11:53 AM
4
0
In spoken English "go" can be used with "and" + another verb to tell somebody what to do or to show purpose : e.g. I'll go and check my food e.g. Go and get me a drink ”and“ is usually left out, especially in North American English: e.g. Go fuck yourself ! (bad example,lol) very common in spoken English,especially for Americans
1. go have is street talk, it should be 'now go, and have a new one' ... or 'go, and find a new one'. In fact the 'go' is unnecessary. 2. help expand = help (to) expand - expand is the infinitive
o ,还有help的问题,一楼说的是对的help do和help to do 是等效的,to省略掉就是了
help (to) do something to可以省略,固定结构 go have口语中可以这样用吧,不正式,书面上也不这样使用go do something
LoveT8