Community Web Version Now Available
Is there a correspondent word for "zii" (uncle and aunt) in English?
May 28, 2013 2:33 PM
Answers · 1
There is no one word which would describe more than one aunt and uncle. We would say aunts and uncles or uncles and aunts. Of course, if you are referring to more than one aunt you would say aunts. Also, the plural of uncle would be uncles.
May 28, 2013
Language Skills
English, French, Italian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish
Learning Language
English, French, Spanish, Swedish