mayllt
does "Our Lady of Perpetual Help"here a name of a place? or a name of certain rite? The two priests were reluctantly emerging into the passage. They brushed against a hatted Franciscan, Father Peter H. Azcoitia from Our Lady of Perpetual Help, The Franciscan, a Mexican, was among the many pastors who had heard news bulletins and hurried to Parkland on their own. In broken English he stammered, "Glad it was you—not me."
May 29, 2013 2:14 AM
3
0
It is (probably) the name of a Catholic Church where Father Azcoitia works.
Actually, Our Lady of Perpetual Help is a Catholic Church mentioned in this context. Father Peter H. Azcoitia would be a Priest from the Franciscan order. This is actually a Catholic reference and being that I am Catholic I can tell you that Our Lady of Perpetual Help is actually another name for Jesus's Mother, Mary. In some context's you will see "Our Lady of Perpetual Help" being used as a particular devotion that people can have. I can go into further detail if you are interested but that should answer your initial question.
mayllt