sumin
think of ~ / think about~ think of ~ / think about~ what is the difference ??
29 мая 2013 г., 10:14
2
0
'Think about' means you keep something always on your mind for a period of time. e.g. I was thinking about buying a new car if I got promoted at work. 'Think of' is something slightly different. 'Think of' has a meaning of just remembering what happened or what you have done, as well as who you met.. e.g. A worker may ask his manager if the manager remembers the emails that were sent him yesterday. The worker can say:" Mr Smith, can you think of where those emails are, that you sent me yesterday?"
29 мая 2013 г.
Think of = imagine Ex: I am thinking of a tropical beach, please don't interupt me Think of yourself with your boyfriend in Paris right now. It would be very romantic Think about someone or something Ex: I cannot stop thinking about him He needs to think about how he's going to make money I am thinking of you = I am thinking about you Hope it is correct! :)
29 мая 2013 г.
sumin