angela
Could you help me in correcting my email for a job position? Hello! Could you help me in correcting my note please? It is an email that I should send for a job position. I thank you in advance for your help! Dear Sirs, I hope that my résumé meets your requirements for the job positions as 'Technical Accountant' at (name of the company). I look forward to hearing from you. Best regards,
May 29, 2013 1:39 PM
6
0
Dear Sirs, I hope that my résumé meets your requirements for the job positions as a 'Technical Accountant' at (name of the company). I look forward to your reply.. Best regards,
Hello Peachey! Thank you very much for your clear explanation! :)
"Resume" has a different pronunciation and means "to begin again". "Résumé" clearly means a document which details your work experience. Normally in English it's spelt "resumé", as we only need the final e to be marked and therefore pronounced. It's still perfectly acceptable to write "résumé".
What is the difference between résumé and resume?, i think "resume" is better regards
angela
English, Italian, Spanish