mike29
Plz, Ya know what does this mean? I found one game on internet called "Match it up" and I would like to know what does that mean. Also I want to know what does mean !match it up" in sentence: Match it up, when you want to forget something. Thanx
May 30, 2013 11:24 AM
2
0
Relationship between two or more, will contact them, is called matching. A purely personal understanding
from dictionary: to match 1. a. One that is exactly like another; a counterpart. b. One that is like another in one or more specified qualities: He is John's match for bravery. 2. One that is able to compete equally with another: The boxer had met his match. 3. a. One that closely resembles or harmonizes with another: The napkins were a nice match for the tablecloth. b. A pair, each one of which resembles or harmonizes with the other: The colors were a close match. 4. Sports a. A game or contest in which two or more persons, animals, or teams oppose and compete with each other: a soccer match. b. A tennis contest won by the player or side that wins a specified number of sets, usually two out of three or three out of five. 5. A marriage or an arrangement of marriage: a royal match. 6. A person viewed as a prospective marriage partner. v. matched, match·ing, match·es
mike29
English, Japanese, Slovak