Patt
plz tell me the result .Why phrases are wrong??and where is it wrong?? again.. 1.Scientists are now beginning to conduct experiments on how noise pollution can trigger different sort of healthy risks. 2.I believe that a university education will give me a much better life ; i will be rewarded not only in therms of money and also in terms of enjoyment of my career. 3.She was appointed to the environmental protection committee,and she s really exciting because this is something she has been interested in for some time. 4.Mount Fuji lies about 100 km.south-west of Tokyo,and can see from there on a clear day.
30 de Mai de 2013 às 13:51
4
0
1.Scientists are now beginning to conduct experiments on how noise pollution can trigger different sortS of HEALTH risks. 2.I believe that a university education will give me a much better life ; I will be rewarded not only in therms of money BUT also in terms of enjoyment of my career. 3.She was appointed to the environmental protection committee, and she's really EXCITED because this is something she has been interested in for some time. 4.Mount Fuji lies about 100 km.south-west of Tokyo, and can BE SEEN from there on a clear day.
30 de Maio de 2013
1) "...different SORTS of..." 2) "...better life. I...in TERMS of money BUT also...FOR my career." 3) "...committee, and SHE'S really EXCITED..." 4) “...100 km (or '100km')...Tokyo, and... can BE SEEN from..."
30 de Maio de 2013
Patt
English, Thai