Valeria
can someone check it out? I'm absolutely agree with your opinion about living without pets. It's really boring. So, probably, people don't want to have any pets because they don't have enough time or money for carring about them. I'm scared of spiders and snakes, so I woudn't like to keep them in my house. I don't think they would be nice pets. Actually, the most popular pets in Russia are dogs and cats. Almost everyone have one of this friendly pets. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH :((
May 30, 2013 5:59 PM
6
1
Correction: I absolutely agree with your opinion about living without pets. It's really boring. So probably, people don't want to have any pets because they don't have enough time or money for caring for them. I'm scared of spiders and snakes, so I wouldn't like to keep them in my house. I don't think that they would be nice pets. Actually, the most popular pets in Russia are dogs and cats. Almost everyone has one of these friendly pets.
Yes, Gerda, Peachey is right. If you copy your paragraph to the Notebook, your writing can be corrected better. There are tools for highlighting colors and strikeout, the lines wrap properly, etc.! (and your English is very good, quite understandable, just needs some re-phasing)
"I'm absolutely agree..." sorry Jorgy, this part is definitely wrong, and a pretty embarrassing mistake to boot.
As a native speaker of English, this is well written and clear. Есть толькп одна маленькая ошибка--слово CARRING пишется CARING. Молодец!
If you post this in Notebook, tell me and I'll give a proper correction.
Valeria
English, German, Russian
German