Colacino
Listen this video I try to understand some critical points on this video. If you can help me :) Bellow I transcript some phrases and the time that was occured on video. The .... is the parts of phrase that I don´t understood. Video > http://blogs.hbr.org/video/2013/04/escape-from-brainstorm-island.html (Escape from Brainstorm Island) 1:35 - It´s noth about making act different in ...... daily lives. 1:48 - The five ..... module. 2:52 - (woman dialog) I like to back........ stealstorming.... It seem like a political side of innovation. ...... tell us a itle more about that 3:22 Understanding your company's culture, understanding the political the political situation and under the......... a kind of newtork .... to make this things gone happen. 4:04 - you wanna operate .... different approach to creative innovation 4:36 - It´s not about fostering the specific five behaviours it is about making the have (be throw?) .more 2 phrases: 5:30 - That's really......... Thanks so much for ........ today 5:33 - ..... (não entendi nada)
May 30, 2013 9:04 PM
10
0
1:35 It's not about making people think differently, it's about making them act differently as part of their daily lives. 1:48 We call it the five plus one model 2:52 I'd like to go back to one of the behaviors you talked about, which is stealthstorming because when I talk to executives it seems like the political side of innovation is really the toughest one. I have to take my son to his baseball game. If no one else finishes this, I'll do it later.
3:22 Understanding your company's culture, understanding (your)[1] the political situation and under the radar kind-of networking your way to making these things happen. [1] - he changed his mind - changed from 'your' to 'the'
4:36 - It´s not about fostering the specific five behaviours it is about making them habitual
5:30 - "That's really useful advice, Thomas. Thank you so much for talking with us today." 5:33 - "Thanks for having me."
4:04 - you want to operate under the radar and kind-of take a different approach to creativity and to innovation
Colacino
English, Portuguese