aleah.rippeon
How do you say "by (the method of)" in Korean? For example: I went by train I wrote it with pencil I was invited by Wendy. I accomplished it by working hard. I already asked this question, but the answer was confusing. Sorry! Thanks n_n
May 31, 2013 7:03 AM
4
0
I went by train- 나는 기차를 타고 갔다 I wrote it with pencil- 나는 펜으로(펜을가지고) 그것을 썼다 I was invited by Wendy.- 나는 Wendy에게 초대 받았다 I accomplished it by working hard.-나는 열심히 일해서 그걸 완수했다(해냈다)
(으)로 = method I went by train -> 기차로 갔어요 (기차를 닸어요) I wrote it with pencil --> 연필으로 썼어요 More examples: 젓가락으로 먹었어요 However, the following senteces are not kind of method I was invited by Wendy. I accomplished it by working hard.
Yeah, I kind of figured the same thing too. That's why I used various sentences (: Lets hope we get an answer! :D
I think the hard part is... not all of these sentences will have the same grammar form. I'm rusty with grammar so I'll let someone else handle this answer (and peek on what they say ^^)
aleah.rippeon
English, Japanese, Korean
Japanese, Korean