Natalia
Professional Teacher
Is Serbs have Tenses? Like in English have Present Tenses, Past Tense, Continous Tense. Hvala ^_^I was translated Serbia words into google translation. It was like a Malay, doesn't ?
31 Th05 2013 15:30
2
0
Of course, the Serbian language also has tenses. But unlike from English, they are much less. So, the classical Serbian language has: 1) only one present tense. 2) two future tenses (future I & future II). 3) four past tenses (perfect, imperfect, pluperfect, aorist). Actually, the modern Serbian language uses mostly only perfect tense for describing the action in the past. Imperfect, pluperfect and aorist are rather archaic and are used nowadays mainly in some dialects of the Montenegrian variant of the Serbian language.
1 tháng 6 năm 2013
Somehow I've always thought every language has got tenses so does Serbian. :) As DarkSoulbringer has said, Imperfect, pluperfect and Aorist are used in some dialects of the Serbian language or if you want to stress some meaning of the sentence. :) It's correct to use it tho. :)
2 tháng 12 năm 2013
Natalia
English, French, Indonesian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Serbian, Thai
English, Japanese, Serbian, Thai