Xismy19996
Does these sentences sound natural? If not, is there a way I can make it natural? So far, we finished everything that the teacher instructed us to do. As far as I know about World War II, the Jews have been dehumanized in such a say that people started treating them like animals(No Anti-Semitism intended). Concerning to the gape way, we shouldn't be worried about it. I waited for five hours straight. The test is postponed 2 weeks from now. I had everything planned out until Roland disrupted it.
May 31, 2013 10:27 PM
1
0
Corrections: So far, we have finished everything that the teacher instructed us to do. As far as I know about World War II, the Jews were dehumanized in such a way that people started treating them like animals(No Anti-Semitism intended). Concerning the gap way, we shouldn't be worried about it. I waited for five hours straight. OK The test has been postponed for 2 weeks from today. I had everything planned, until Roland disrupted it.
Xismy19996
Bengali, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
Bengali, French, Hindi, Russian, Serbian, Spanish