Xismy19996
Is there anyway I can make these sentences more natural? The teacher instructed his students to do what is necessary for their projects. He intended to humanize the conditions of the slaves through his video. Mark's video was a medium for advertising the whole time. I heard the minority group are now dominating the majority group in the workplace. He tried to govern his nation, but he miserably failed. I would rather work for a scientist than a madman. No one at that were concerned about the conditions the Egyptians slaves were subjected to. So why will they be concerned about the history? The conspirators polarized the two allied nations and made them fought each other.
May 31, 2013 10:35 PM
2
0
The teacher instructed his students to do whatever is necessary for their projects. He intended to humanize the conditions of the slaves through his video. Mark's video was a medium for advertising the whole time. I heard that the minority group is now dominating the majority group at work (unless you mean more generally about workplaces - or are you referring to a single workplace?). He tried to govern his nation, but he failed miserably. I would rather work for a scientist than a madman. No one was concerned about the conditions that Egyptian slaves were subjected to, so why would they be concerned about the history? The conspirators polarized the two allied nations and made them fight each other.
Xismy19996
Bengali, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
Bengali, French, Hindi, Russian, Serbian, Spanish