xiao lu
please help me to find and correct 10 grammatical mistake in the following passage we used to living in US, but we've been living in Queensland , Australia, since 1997.we're used to be here now , but at first it was pretty hard. when we first moved into the house, i just couldn't get used to see snakes in the garden, but now it's not a problem.we just leave them alone . It look us a month to pack our furnitures and transfer to our new house in Australia. we had the task doing through a company specialized in paicking and transfer.Although we speak the same language, there are still some things here that are strange . people here usually gets up really early , at about 5.00 am , which we still haven't gotten used to . the Australians are really meticulous about time . christmas doesn't feel right either. i haven't gotten used to eating roasted turkey in 100-degree weather.Neither I nor my wife are able to cope with the atmosphere in Australia .I wish i didn't leave the US .
1. Juni 2013 10:56
3
1
We used to liv[e] in [the] US, but we've been living in Queensland, Australia since 1997. We're used to be[ing] here now, but at first it was pretty hard. When we first moved into the house, I just couldn't get used to see[ing] snakes in the garden, but now it's not a problem - we just leave them alone. It [took] us a month to pack our furniture and [move] to our new house in Australia. The task was [done] through a company which specializes in packing and [transferring]. Although we speak the same language, there are still some things here that are strange. People here usually get up really early, about 5.00 am, which we still haven't gotten used to. The Australians are really meticulous about time. Christmas doesn't feel right either. I haven't gotten used to eating roast turkey in 100-degree weather. Neither [my wife or myself] are able to cope with the atmosphere in Australia. I wish I [never left] the US.
1. Juni 2013
we used to living [live] in [the] US, but we've been living in Queensland , Australia, since 1997.we're used to be [being] here now , but at first it was pretty hard. when we first moved into the house, i just couldn't get used to see [seeing] snakes in the garden, but now it's not a problem.we just leave them alone . It look [took] us a month to pack our furnitures and transfer to our new house in Australia. we had the task doing [done] through a company specialized [specializes] in packing and transfer [transferring] .Although we speak the same language, there are still some things here that are strange . people here usually gets [get] up really early , at about 5.00 am , which we still haven't gotten used to . the Australians are really meticulous about time . christmas doesn't feel right either. i haven't gotten used to eating roasted turkey in 100-degree weather.Neither I nor my wife are [is] able to cope with the atmosphere in Australia .I wish i didn't leave the US .
1. Juni 2013
We used to live
1. Juni 2013
xiao lu
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin)
Chinese (Mandarin)