Xismy19996
How can I make these more natural? Thanks to Rony, we now don`t worry about the other issue. There are different types of people in the world. He said that the essay is supposed to be three paragraphs in total. Where are you heading up to? Politicians who do corrupt acts should be severely punished. He is mean on the outside, but he is nice on the inside.
4
0
*I copied and pasted your paragraph, below with my suggested corrections in CAPITAL LETTERS. Hope my suggestions are helpful! :) Thanks to Rony, we now don't HAVE TO worry about the other issue. There are different types of people in the world. He said that the essay is supposed to HAVE three paragraphs in total. Where are you heading TO? Politicians who do corrupt acts should be severely punished. He is mean on the outside, but he is nice on the inside. *THE SECOND USE OF NOUN AND VERB CAN BE ELIMINATED, HERE. ---> "He is mean on the outside, but nice on the inside."
don`t ... it should be with apostrophe (high placed comma) " don't "
Xismy19996
Bengali, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
Bengali, French, Hindi, Russian, Serbian, Spanish