Valeuraph
How to add "a lot" to the meaning of a verb in tagalog? For example, I want to say: Since then, we talk a lot. I didn't see, on the internet, anything concerning an adverb meaning "a lot". However, I read that, for some verbs with the mag- affix, the repetition of the first syllabe would mean "a lot". So, for instance: Mag-usap (to talk) --> Mag-uusap (to talk a lot) But then, how can we make a distinction between the future tense and the infinitive? I guess it would depend of the context of the sentence? So... Mula noon, nag-uuusap tami. Is that correct? Thanks for your help.I'm sorry... it's not for learning French but tagalog... I don't know why that happened I thought I selected it properly, I'll post it again.
2013년 6월 3일 오후 3:13
2
0
And I don't know how to remove it...
2013년 6월 3일
I'm sorry... it's not for learning French but tagalog... I don't know why that happened I thought I selected it properly, I'll post it again.
2013년 6월 3일
Valeuraph
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Filipino (Tagalog), French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese
Chinese (Mandarin), Filipino (Tagalog), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese