Rodrigo
may i change all the time, ''be'' for ''is'' and ''are'' ? for example: ''she is watching a movie'' or ''she be watching a movie''
3
0
No, the auxiliary verb "to be" is changed depending on the situation it is being used at the moment: In the present participle tense: - I am watching a movie. - He/she/it is watching a movie. - You/we/they are watching a movie. In the past participle tense: - I/he/she/it was watching a movie. - You/we/they were watching a movie.
No, the auxiliary verb "to be" is changed depending on the situation in which it is being used at the moment: In the present participle tense: - I am watching a movie. - He/she/it is watching a movie. - You/we/they are watching a movie. In the past participle tense: - I/he/she/it was watching a movie. - You/we/they were watching a movie.
No; there are very clear rules about using the different forms of "to be" and you should learn them properly first. Ivan has already given you the example sentences you need.
Rodrigo
English, Portuguese, Spanish