Xismy19996
Is this a question that makes sense? Whenever we blow lightly into any glass materials, where does the moisture originate from? P. S. I am trying to express the things that happen during winter. And that thing is when you blow air into into a cold window, then moisture forms. I am trying to make a question based on this. I would like for the question suggested be either shortened or identified on its syntax.
9
0
Whenever we blow lightly into any glass materials, where does the moisture originate from? When we breathe onto cold glass objects (especially outside), where does the moisture come from?
It makes sense, but when you say "into" it makes me think you are blowing in a glass bottle or glass container. I think you probably mean to say "onto." Also, it probably sounds better to say "glass surface" especially if you're referring to something flat like a window pane.
Xismy19996
Bengali, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
Bengali, French, Hindi, Russian, Serbian, Spanish