trois33
What is Skype ~T^T~ My classmate told me to use italki and Skype . But I want to know what is Skype ?~T^T~ Does it like QQ in China? How to use it?
7
2
It's an application/software for making calls and chatting. It replaces the old MSN Messenger. You download it, install it on your computer (phone, tablet) and then you create an ID/username which you can share with people so they can add you to their friends list.
Yes you can download and install it on your computer or iPhone,Droid app, then you can make calls or video chat.
Yes, it is very similar to QQ. You can IM, you can voice call, you can video call. You can avoid the ads a bit more easily than you can on QQ. It isn't tied to any blogs like QQ is though. You can 'browse' for people by searching by name and country, but most people just exchange names as the others have said.
trois33
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Japanese
English, French, Japanese