Natali
Keyf mn2oul " Keyf ri7la ?" b'3raby? ya3ne " How was your trip ?" in Arabic? Ahlan ya as7aby 3raby! Keyfa hal kom? I miss you! :) Finally I'm back on italki and pretty soon some friends will come back from their trip. I would like to ask them how was their trip. Lately I have been practicing my Sham Arabic, but you can also teach me in Egyptian Arabic if you want. Ana atadhaker fel foS7a es-su'al " Hal kanat safar taweelan?" ( It's been a looong time I don't use Modern Standard Arabic! :$ ) wa laken ana ureed hadhihi jumla fel lahjat as-shamiya wa el 3miya masriya. Welcome back! Ahlan wa sahlan, can I say " nawart Amrika" or America? How was the trip? Did you have fun? It was a long trip. Didn't you get tired? Did you take pictures? / Can I see the pictures? Did you bring me something back? LOL! :p
13
0
(Welcome back! Ahlan wa sahlan, can I say " nawart Amrika" or America?) well ,actually it doesn't matter amrika or america ,it's all about the way u pronounce it ,in egypt they pronounce it like "amreeka" but u can u say " amrika/america nawaret" How was the trip? Did you have fun? u can say " eih akhbar el rihla ?etbasato ? " It was a long trip. Didn't you get tired? u can say " kanet rihla taweela. ma te3btoosh (te-ebtoosh) ? Did you take pictures? / Can I see the pictures? "sawarto haga ? momken ashoof el sewar ? Did you bring me something back? LOL! :p ya tara gebtoly eih mn henak ? :P
Ahlan wa Marhaban biki (Welcome to you) How was your trip? (كيف كانت رحلتك؟) Kaifa kanat rihlatuk? You can say " nawart Amrika" or America. How was the trip? (كيف كانت الرحلة؟) kaifa kanat al rihla Did you have fun? (هل استمتعت؟) ha istamta3ta? It was a long trip. (لقد كانت رحلة طويلة) lakad kanat rihla taweela. Didn't you get tired? (هل أحسست بالتعب؟) hal ahsasta bil ta3ab? Did you take pictures? (هل التقطت صوراً؟) hal eltakat-ta siwaran? / Can I see the pictures? (هل استطيع رؤية الصور؟) hal astatee3 ro'yat alsiwar? Did you bring me something back? (هل جلبت لي شيئاً عند عودتك؟) hal jalabta le shay'an enda awdatik?
Kif kanit elr7la? How was the trip? Kif kanit r7ltak? For men--How was your trip? Kif kanit r7ltik? For women--How was your trip?
hello friend I am serious in learning English, and this is the only reason to be here you can help me in English I also can help you in the Arabic language If you are interested please feel free to contact me my skype is atefshams1
Shukran ya Ramy! :) Okay I will add you, my Skype is natali.spinoza I hope to talk with you soon! Thanks for your help.
Natali
Arabic, English, Hebrew, Spanish
Arabic, Hebrew