Harry
"It would be very nice of you if you can correct mistakes in my writing. Thanks" It is no wonder by the rules of society that some people who win competitions receive special benefits and other people who lose competitions push around. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "It would be very nice of you if you can correct mistakes in my writing. Thanks"I think "Push around" means "treat differently." Is it wrong?
7
0
It is no wonder, by the rules of society, that some people who win competitions receive special benefits and other people who lose competitions get pushed around. By the rules of society, it is no wonder that some people who win competitions received special benefits and those who don't get pushed around. "get pushed around" means getting told what to do. Seen as an inferior or subordinate.
hmmm, 그렇게... I don't know which phrase can replace " push around " :-?
@Titi My intent is that push around means "treat differently" some how in translation of "다르게 대우를 받는다."
I think he means " to be abandoned, to be thrown away " somehow in translation of " 버리다 " or " 포기하다 " am I right, Terry 씨?
I think "Push around" means "treat differently." Is it wrong?
Harry