anna j
What do you think about wedding???
5
0
Each of my university friends told me only one things: Never Marry) But they are have a wifes and babys already.
May be sometimes life's single better, perhaps, when you very young. But then you need in make family. You begin to understand, that need in understanding, care about someone, on mutual support. I think that some people can't live without a family. Otherwise, then it would be very boring life, with no meaning:)
Marriage it is a good think, but it must be maded with head or else...all can go wrong, that it is only a short answer, there are so many variables for a good marriage that many just loose their taste for it. I heard many saying that a real marriage is maded in heavens, but who knows the real truth?
don't get married.single life's better ;)
i suggest all my friends to avoid marriage because family have a bad responsibility about all of things , you should marry somone in after 45
anna j
English, French, Italian