Xismy19996
How can I make these more natural? Who are you to find faults on? Many innocent people who opposed the warlord were framed and wrongly convicted. What is one of the humans’ unique characteristics? All the stuff I have written so far is spontaneous since I wrote without thinking what I am writing. Fred exemplifies the star student in the class.
1
0
Better if you make it a Notebook entry so we can edit it. (1) Who are you to find faults on? Has a few possible meanings (1a) Who are you going to find at fault? (1b) Who are you to think you can find fault with anyone? Find at fault, find fault with. (2) Second sentence is ok. (3) What is one of the unique characteristics of humans (4) delete the final 'what I am writing' (5) replace 'exemplifies the' with simply 'is a' - cannot exemplify 'star student' or - Fred is an exemplary student in this class.
Xismy19996
Bengali, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
Bengali, French, Hindi, Russian, Serbian, Spanish