della
could anyone help me revise this composition? that would be much appreciated~~ That night, i had a wonderful dream. i dreamed myself living in one high-rise building of the district neareast to the bank of Seine river. Standing in front of the window about ten storeys up and looking out, i was amazed by what unfolded before my eyes. what i saw were the river Sein, the most beautiful river i had ever seen which was at that moment so crystal and serene , the neatly constructed and well-lined high buildings surrounding it and most excitingly,the clean, well laid-out streets in its neighbourhood and the people walking leisurelyd own them. I could even see very corner of the streets,some are bright, while others are vauge, and the vagueness of some streets especially generates in me a peaceful and comforting feeling. Sucha beautiful scene i had only seen in movies. Ah It could be the most wonderful dream i had ever had.
4
0
The other (at) night, (i) I had a wonderful dream. I dreamt I was living in one of those high rise buildings on the banks of the river Seine. (i dreamed myself living in one high-rise building of the district neareast to the bank of Seine river.) As I stood at the window of the 10th floor, I was in awe of all that I could see. (Standing in front of the window about ten storeys up and looking out, i was amazed by what unfolded before my eyes). I saw the beautiful river Siene - clear and calm; the Paris skyline and the quaint streets with people enjoyed their coffee at the picturesque cafes. (what i saw were the river Sein, the most beautiful river i had ever seen which was at that moment so crystal and serene , the neatly constructed and well-lined high buildings surrounding it and most excitingly,the clean, well laid-out streets in its neighbourhood and the people walking leisurelyd own them.) I could even see the (very) corner of (the) every street(s), some (are) were bright, while others obscure (are vauge, and) (the vagueness of some streets especially generates in me a peaceful and comforting feeling.) The obscurity of those streets filled me with a comforting tranquility. It was such a beautiful sight, something I had seen only in the movie. This is one the most wonderful dream I have ever had. (Such a beautiful scene i had only seen in movies. Ah It could be the most wonderful dream i had ever had.)
della