Harry
I hope you can help correct the errors in my writing. If the same accident is repeated, it is no coincidence If the same accident is repeated, it is fate If coincidence keeps repeating, it is fate If coincidence is repeated, it is inevitable. I hope you can help correct the errors in my writing. ex) If teachers fall whenever they enter 102 class room, they are supposed to fall when they enter the room.
3
0
If the same accident is repeated, it is no coincidence. If the same accident is repeated, it is fate. These are both fine. It might be slightly more natural to say: "If an accident happens twice/more than once, it is fate/no coincidence." If A coincidence keeps repeating, it is fate. If A coincidence WAS repeated, it WAS inevitable. (This is better in the past tense I think.) And perhaps: If teachers fall every time they enter classroom 102, they are meant to fall when they enter the room. If someone else contradicts me, they are probably right because I am in a rush to get to work. Sorry! I hope it helps though!
Harry