juljin
Usage of 了? In my Chinese book there are these two sentences: 發生什麼問題了嗎?/有什麼問題嗎? Can you also say 有什麼問題了嗎? Or is that wrong? Why? I still don't get the usage of "le" if it's not clearly used as past tense. Thanks!
6
1
Olga's website is comprehensive and helpful. Sometimes we just get used to talk like that. The existence of "了" normally means the past tense.
{有什麼問題(了)嗎?Haben Sie (schon) Probleme?} Der Unterschied zwischen "MIT 了" und "OHNE 了" ist ganz fein (nur in dieser Situation). ''OHNE 了" ist eine normale Frage. "Mit 了" bedeutet: der Fragende hat schon bemerkt, dass der Gefragter in Problemen geratet hat.
Thanks Olga for that link! Very useful!
If i am a foreigner,Maybe I don't understand too.Ignore it 发生 connect 事(事情) 发生什么事了吗? 有/没有 connect 问题 有什么问题吗?not add 了 and you are very beautiful.haha :)
It's not proper to say "还有什么问题了吗?It's right to say "还有问题吗?"了" is often used in simple past, present perfect or plueperfect tenses. eg. 你的问题问完了吗?你吃过饭了吗?我吃过了。我已经离开北京了。我调查过了。
juljin
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German
Chinese (Mandarin)