treesandwater
hpw do you say i forgot to close the windows in bangla And how to say these in bangla... I forgot to close the window The door was open I forgot to get my change I left my bag here have you seen it? I forgot who you are I forgot all about that Sometimes i forget things It is cloudy today It looks like it will rain Will there be many floods today? Some roads are flooded it is dangerous. You could get electricuted if a wire is on the ground. I am reading the news. I am finished reading the news now.
8 de jun de 2013 14:08
1
0
I forgot to close the window Ami janala bondho korte bhule gechhi. The door was open Dorja khola chhilo. I forgot to get my change Ami taka [bhangti korte] / [bhangate] bhule gechhi (I'm assuming you mean "change" as in loose change in coins.) I left my bag here have you seen it? Ami amar bag ekhane fele gechhilam; dekhechhen? I forgot who you are Ami bhule gechhi apni ke. I forgot all about that Ami otar kotha puropuri bhule gechhi. Sometimes i forget things Majhe majhe ami kichhu jinish bhule jai. It is cloudy today Ajke megh korechhe. OR Ajke akash meghla. It looks like it will rain Mone hoy brishti hobe. Will there be many floods today? Ajke ki bonna hobe? Some roads are flooded it is dangerous. Kichhu rasta panir niche dube gechhe; eta bipodjonok. You could get electricuted if a wire is on the ground. Jodi kono tar rastae pore thake, apni [toritahoto hote] / [biddutsprishto hote] / [shock khete] paren. ("Shock" is, of course, a word borrowed from English. Relative to the other two options, this is the term that would most commonly be used in colloquial Bengali.) I am reading the news. Ami khobor porchhi. I am finished reading the news now. Amar khobor pora shesh.
9 de Junio de 2013
treesandwater
Bengali, English, Hindi, Nepali, Spanish
Bengali, Hindi, Nepali