mayllt
what does "private sector" indicate? What I learned in the private sector affected me as much or more as my time in government, and the rules reflect that. They have been enhanced by continued note-taking, and in this book, they are augmented with stories and anecdotes. In some cases, Rumsfeld’s Rules are the product of errors I’ve seen others make; others are lessons learned the hard way from mistakes of my own. As such, they represent a unique and personal distillation of wisdom gathered over the course of a lifetime.
5
0
I think here it means the private life (in contrast with the time he served as a government official) of the author...
I happen to have a bachelor degree in Public Section Administration ^^. if you understand public sector then you will understand private sector too. Public sector refers to the organizations that provide public services. E.g. education, national defense. I would recommend you look it up in chinese WIKI xD http://wiki.mbalib.com/wiki/%E7%A7%81%E4%BA%BA%E9%83%A8%E9%97%A8
mayllt