daicen
about translation, you'd better understand both chinese and english. This is a hard stage to get through because you will feel guilty about not getting going on your own research. You will continually be asking yourself, "What am I doing here?" Be patient. This stage is critical to your personal development and to maintaining the flow of new ideas into science. Here you decide what constitutes an important problem. You must arrive at this decision independently for two reasons. my translation 研究开始的第一年是很难熬的,不听别人的意见坚持自己的研究会让你感到内疚和自责(不合群会让你感到难堪),你会不间断地问自己“我到底在干什么”,耐心一点,这第一年对你的个人发展和保有有关于科学新鲜的想法在是至关重要的。 what does these mean? if you can, do tell me how to translate it into chinese? you will feel guilty about not getting going on your own research. to maintaining the flow of new ideas into science.
6
0
This is a hard stage to get through because you will feel guilty about not getting going on your own research. You will continually be asking yourself, "What am I doing here?" Be patient. This stage is critical to your personal development and to maintaining the flow of new ideas into science. Here you decide what constitutes an important problem. You must arrive at this decision independently for two reasons. My translation 这是一个比较难熬的阶段,没有开始你自己的研究会让你感到自责,你会不断地问自己“我到底在干什么?”,耐心一点,这一阶段对你的个人发展和能够保持经常有新鲜的想法注入到科学是至关重要的。这里你决定什么构成了重要的问题,你须因为两个方面原因独立地做出此决定。
daicen
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Shanghainese), English