Xismy19996
How can I make these more natural? I decided to help people with their problems and in exchange those same people will help me with my problems. This doesn't have anything to do with you. Our problems don't have anything to do with you. I think the bill should be validated just in case that the bill isn’t fake. The illegal immigrants have been deported back to their original countries. He’s talking about the things we brought over to sell for the upcoming garage cell. We learn our mother language very well so that we can communicate in multiple ways as possible. Some people are not accustomed to wearing different cultural clothes.
1
0
I decided to help people with their problems and in exchange they would help me with my problems. This doesn't have anything to do with you.OK Our problems don't concern you. I think this bill should be checked just in case it is fake. The illegal immigrants have been deported back to their original countries.OK He’s talking about the things that we brought over to sell for the garage sale. We learn our mother language extremely well, so that we can communicate fluently in any situation Some people are not accustomed to wearing a different culture's clothes.
Xismy19996
Bengali, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
Bengali, French, Hindi, Russian, Serbian, Spanish